Wednesday 30 January 2013

Storage Problems :(

Ok, I was in the middle of video documenting one of my "youngest" JK students as he was immersed in a science experiment ("How many sponges of water to fill to a 200 ml mark?). He had just asked me to read him the instructions for the experiment (Understands that print conveys a message!) when this message showed up:
UGH!  I have already used all my storage? Checked my settings and realized.......I only have 16GB on this IPAD...WHAT???????  But wait, I have a dropbox account (a file hosting service with cloud storage) already so can I make that work?  Here's the link for dropbox.
https://www.dropbox.com/home

I'm in the process of uploading to Dropbox and will post outcome later.
Cross your fingers.


1 comment:

  1. quick note:
    parental permission is required to store student images on a non-board server.

    ReplyDelete